B-Hotel in central Barcelona is located in Plaza Espanya, one of Barcelona’s biggest and busiest areas, granting guests easy access to all parts of the city. Our hotel location on Gran Via, one of Barcelona’s biggest streets, leads straight to Plaza Catalunya on one end, and directly to the Prat International airport on the other. Avenida Paralelo, the mythical Barcelonese avenue, brings you straight to the Port in under 10 minutes.
The hotel’s proximity to the Barcelona Fira and Convention Center (both are in easy walking-distance) makes it the ideal lodging spot for guests attending conferences or festivals in the city. The Gran Via Fira is also easily accessible through comfortable regional trains, which leave regularly from the Plaza Espanya station.
The Tourist Bus stops just next to the Venetian Towers on Avenida Maria Cristina, and brings you to all of Barcelona’s biggest tourist attractions.
Public transportation accessible from B-Hotel:
- Spanish Railway RENFE: Sants-Estació is not far from our hotel. With Subway L3 you can directly arrive at Sants-Estació Barcelona's central railway station.
- Subway: The closest stop to B-Hotel is “Espanya” on lines L1 and L3. The hotel is just 60 meters from the Gran Via exit.
- Bus: Several buses stop near B-Hotel: lines 27, 30, 37, 46, 50, 56, 91, and many others. The 79 will take you to Fira – Granvia.
- Tourist Bus: The Tourist Bus has a stop in Plaza Espanya, right next to the hotel.
- Regional Train: with direct transfer to Montserrat.
How to arrive from BCN Barcelona Airport (El Prat)
- AEROBUS: The Aerobus leaves terminals every 10 minutes. It’s quick and comfortable, with plenty of room for baggage. The trip to Barcelona takes 20-30 minutes, the price is €5,90 per person, and the Plaza Espanya stop is just 100 meters from the hotel.
- TAXI: There are taxi stands outside each terminal at the airport. A taxi ride will cost between €25-35 and take anywhere between 20-25 minutes.
- TRAIN + SUBWAY: The train leaves the airport every 10 minutes and takes 35 minutes to arrive at Barcelona Sants-Estació. From there, take the subway L3 to “Espanya” stop. The hotel is just 50 meters from the Gran Via exit.
- BUS: The 46 stops in front of the terminals and will take you straight to Plaza Espanya for the price of a regular bus ticket.
How to arrive from Sants-Estació railway station:
On the railway station lobby you will find direct access to Subway L3. Head to "Espanya" stop. The hotel is just 50 meters from the Gran Via exit.
How to arrive from GRO Girona Airport:
The Girona Airport Bus will leave you at Barcelona Estació del Nord. From there, take the subway L1 at “Arc de Triomf” stop (just opposite the bus station) to “Espanya” stop. The hotel is just 60 meters from the Gran Via exit.
How to arrive from REU Reus Airport:
The Reus Airport bus will leave you at Barcelona Sants-Estació. There, take subway L3 to “Espanya” stop. The hotel is just 60 meters from the Gran Via exit.